Thursday, January 31, 2008

Exams

This week is exam week, and it has been one of the strangest exam weeks ever!

I had an English exam on Monday, which was fine, and actually a bit of a waste of my time! One of the easiest exams ever. Then on Tuesday I had Socials, which was very.. draining. I don't know if that makes sense, but I walked out of there, after 55 multiple choice, and 2 essays, feeling extremely tired and drained. Kind of wierd. Then on Wednesday, I was supposed to have my Math exam.

Now let me just add that there has been A LOT of snow here, for BC standards at least, and on Tuesday there was a snow day for all the schools (my school is Kingergarten to Grade 12- Primary School, Intermediate, Middle, and High School all on the same campus) except the High School. Well yesterday, there was a second snow day, except this time it was also for High School. The exams from yesterday were all canceled, and so I had an extra day off. Today, and Friday I didn't have any exams, so I was looking forward to being done for 5 days (Monday is a ProD Day).

Now, I will have 6 days off all together, and still not have taken my exam. They're thinking they will have to cancel school on Tuesday, and make up all the missed exams then! So its been a pretty weird week... and I'm still not finished math!! :(

2 comments:

Susy Q said...

Exams are awful. I had midterms two weeks ago, but I was away the four days beforehand because I had to attend my grandpa's funeral in Michigan (terrible timing I know, but you really can't control those kinds of things!) Luckily I had extra time to make up two of my exams, but it was still a very stressful time. Hang in there!!

The Stevens said...

Thanks you for allowing us to use the photos and visiting our blog!!! Staci is a sweetheart!!! She did an amazing job on our video! Please feel free to spread the word of who we are!!!