Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My Cousin's Wedding

Here are some of the rest of the pictures from my cousin's wedding in 2002. I was 11, so I was a little old to be a flower girl, but a little young to be a bridesmaid, so I was a Junior Bridesmaid! :D I felt so important... but it was a lot of fun. Megan was another flower girl, and Josh was the ringbearer... Ayana and Moses weren't with us yet!
My uncle is a photographer, and these are some of the pictures from his website.
If you want to see more, I'll try to find the link to his site, and post it on here soon. But for now, enjoy!





Wasn't she adorable!!






My cousin Chris (younger brother of the bride).



Rachel, my cousin and her husband Jon.



The whole wedding party.


I love this picture.. its so cool! Look at Megan's face! :D


Josh hanging out.


Me, Megan, Josh, Rachel, and Jon.


I love this picture too... its just a cute shot!


Josh and another cousin, Scott (not brother to any of the wedding party)


During the ceremony.

My brother, always the comedian... Jon's full name is Jon Schmidt, so Josh went up during the reception and sang "John Jacob Jingle Heimer Schmidt" a few times! :D


Jenna (my cousin, and younger sister of the bride) and Josh at the reception.

Something wierd is happening with my Blogger, so if the spacing in between the pictures is all messed up, I did not to it intentionally.. its Blogger's fault!!



1 comment:

Nikki said...

I love the picture of you 2 swinging- what a beautiful photo! And the one of Megan is just adorable- she looks like such a sweetie. What a great photographer he is- I would love ot do that one day!