Saturday, September 1, 2007

Picture of the Week

We're on our way to Whistler (leaving in 2 minutes!), as our last little holiday before school starts. Before we leave, I'm just quickly posting this.


Ok, so it obviously wasn't from this week, but I found it this week, and I just like it so much. My uncle took it at my cousin's wedding in 2002. Megan and I were flowergirls (I still maintain that I was a Junior Bridesmaid!!), and Josh was the ringbearer. This was during the picture session, and everyone was taking a break. There's lots of gorgeous ones that he took, and I'll post more later this week.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Aww, what a beautiful photo. You guys look gorgeous. I am here now (in res.) and will post soon with some details about how it's working out! (much better than I had thought!)

Mari said...

That's a really cute picture. It looks so professional!
Haha, I was a flower girl once. But I was a little too young to be considered a "juinor bridesmaid". Have fun in Whistler! My school already started, but at least we have a long weekend this week :]

Ellie said...

That photo is beautiful! I don't think that the orphanage knows for sure if they are identical, but the incountry reps. already had them mixed up for a while so I think They are pretty sure that they are in fact, identical:) We try to tell them apart by the pics. but it is so HARD!!!(and believe me, we're pretty used to telling apart twins!:)
Hopefully we will get to meet the birth mother and get some more info about their history though:)
Ellie