Thursday, November 8, 2007

Finally...

Ok, I know that not everyone will understand this, as each state/province/country has different rules for driving, but let me just get this out there, since I'm so excited :).. I got my L!! (Learner's Permit).
I could have gotten it on my birthday, which was in August, but I've been so busy that I only just had time to get it now. But I don't care... I can legally drive (with an adult in the car) now! Yay for me! :) And I passed the knowledge test with 91%! :D

I have to keep this for a minimum of a year, when I can then take the road test, and get my N (Novice Driver), which I then have to keep for another year and a half. (It takes a looong time before I get a full license!! But now I'm one step closer.)

So I just thought I'd share my little bit of exciting news with everyone.
Now I'm just going to wait for them to send me my driver's license in the mail (should be here within a week).. I'm hoping that the picture isn't too bad! :P

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Congratulations!!! We have pretty much the same system here, but just with differnet names- G1 is the learner's permit, then you get your G2 (this is when you can drive by yourself), then you get your full G. 91%- that is great!! I just barely passed mine :)
Nikki