Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Random Pictures

Ok, so I think I mentioned a while ago that we recently got a scanner; a fact which made me very happy, and scanner-crazy. When you get a new scanner, you have to use it... else there's no point. Because of this, I now have a huge collection of pictures which were previously only available in photograph form.

First of all, we just got our school pictures back last week, and I decided to scan mine into the computer. I think it turned out pretty good (the random blothes/spots etc. when you zoom in are from the scanner, not the actual picture! I do not have a green blob on my forehead in real life! I promise!!)


Anyway, here is my Grade 11 School Picture:



Some other pictures I've scanned are from when I was little. I won't go into detail about them, but I'll show you a few. Get ready to meet mini-me! (These are in no particular order by the way.)















And now, just for fun, here's a picture of my mom when she was around my age, or a little older (I'm pretty sure she was a bridesmaid here- that, or just at a wedding)


I hope I didn't bore you with so many pictures of me.. I understand that not everyone will find pictures of me quite as interesting as I do; I just felt like sharing a few. :)



1 comment:

Nikki said...

Aww- that one of you with paint all over yourself is so funny! They are all very cute :)
Nikki