Monday, October 29, 2007

Sixteenth Birthday "Bash"

While my birthday was in August, I didn't actually get around to having my party until this last weekend. It was one of my best parties ever! I didn't have a huge party or anything, but I invited my closest friends, and we all went and spent a night in a hotel at Whistler. (I think I've mentioned Whistler before.. its a major skiing village here in BC.. so cute! :D)

We hung out, and did each other's hair with my friends amazing curling iron (it curls anyone's hair beautiful! I'm getting one now!), did manicures (actually just my one friend Megan did them for everyone, because she's so good at them.. I love mine!) watched movies (The Invisible- I really liked it!- and The Bratz Movie- sooo cheesy, but cute :P), and went window shopping.

My mom was soo awesome, and drove us all up to Whistler, stayed with us the whole time (not hung around, but stayed at the hotel with us :P), and drove us back down.. a big Thank-You to my awesome mom!!

When we got tired of shopping, we decided to take pictures, and with my friend's camera, we actually got some gorgeous pictures. It was really good, because we haven't had any recent pictures of us all together, so it was pretty fun. I'll show you a few, because they're just so nice! Oh, and because she's so proud of them, I'll point out all the ones that my mom took! :P

This is just to show how nicely the curling iron works.. and this is someone who can never curl their hair! :)

Yes, the Olympic games 2010 will be held in Whistler (some of them), and we already won some pre-games medals :P.. I got Gold!!



My mom took this one... (These are my best friends: [left to right] Kristie, me, Carissa, Kirsten, and Megan.. aren't we a gorgeous group? :P)


And this one...


And this one...


And this one! And more, I just didn't put them all on.

Me and Carissa


Gorgeous picture of Kirsten!


I love these two of me! They're so cool :D


Soo pretty of Carissa :)



This one's so cute :) It actually wasn't posed at all!


And this is what we were trying to do in that last one.

These were insane.. they are actually real!


Me and Kirsten

These are about a quarter of the amount of pictures we actually took! I just didn't think I'd inflict you to hundreds of pictures of me and and my friends..I just showed you some of the ones that really turned out nicely.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Aww, what great pictures!! It made me miss my friends a lot- we hardly ever see eachother now that we are all at different Universities :( Glad you had fun though- sounds like it was a great party!!
Nikki