Saturday, July 14, 2007

Picture of the Week

I saw this on someone else's blog, and thought it would be fun to do. (Thanks Nikki! :D) Every Saturday I'll post my favourite picture from that week. It could be of anything.. my friends, siblings, kids I babysit, my rabbits, even scenery.. it'll just be the picture I liked the best from that week. So here is the best picture of this week....


This is my gorgeous little sister Ayana. I put this one on my other blog too, but I just love it so much. I love the lighting, and how the green from the grass, and the tree goes with her dress, but also contrasts with her beautiful skin. She also looks so happy, and loving being there, modeling for me. :D Thanks Ayana, for the picture!


1 comment:

Nikki said...

I'm glad you like the idea! It certainly helps giving ideas as to what to post about if its been a boring week, and it seems we both share the love of photos! That one is absolutely adorable- Ayana is stunning.
-Nikki