Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Slumber Party!

On Sunday my sister and I had a little slumber party for one of our friends. Her name is Kohl, she is 6 years old, and this was her very first sleepover ever. Her older sister had gone for a sleepover with one of her friends, and we though she might be kind of jealous, so we invited her over to have one with us. :) She was so excited! The first thing she said when she walked in was, "Oh wow! I can tell this is gonna be fun!" We wanted to make it really fun for her, so we gave her a little mini spa, with a manicure, and pedicure... it was all very cute! Here are a couple pictures of our "exciting slumber party" as she named it. :D


So excited!



Pedicure Time!


Bed time..... (she actually didn't fall asleep until 11.. which is very late for a 6-year old! But she had fun, so we kind of didn't mention that to her mom! :S)

Whoops! Major red eye! (You can see my major burn line on my neck in this one, which made my face look extremely pale! It's almost a tan now though! :D)


1 comment:

Nikki said...

Ahah- that is too cute! She is adorable. That's good that she was excited about it, lots of 6year olds are still nervous about sleepovers. Actually my sister had friends at age 12 who still called home crying! Cute picutres!
-Nikki