Saturday, August 4, 2007

Picture of the Week

I missed yet another one last week, but this time I actually have an excuse! I was gone with my family to a family camp on Thetis Island. If you've heard of Capernwray Bible College, you may have heard of this. They host a family camp every summer (the one on Thetis Island- I'm not sure about any of the other Capernwrays), and we just love to go. I'll write all about it later, but first let me update my picture of the week. Because we were gone, it was very hard choosing a favourite picture of the week.. there were so many!! So I compromised, and this week, you get TWO pictures of the week!! I just think they are both so so beautiful! Of course, there were many beautiful ones of everyone in my family, but these two just stood out.. next week I'll chose one of someone else, other than Ayana! :P She's just so darn cute!
I think the lighting on this one is just gorgeous, and her expression is so cute!

I love this one, because Ayana and Abigail (the little girl in the background), had so much fun together.. this just shows a glimpse of how happy they were while playing together.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Aww- she is adorable. I love the big laugh :)
-Nikki

Mari said...

Ayana is soooo cute! I love your blog -- I'm putting your link onto my page. Keep writing!

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

SO cute!! I love the one of Ayana laughing!! Gorgeous! :)