Friday, August 24, 2007

Senyondwa Reagan

Ok, so I'm home, and I can now get the pictures of Reagan outside of his house. When the house is finished, it will actually be a very good house, for that area of Uganda, but right now they are living in it only half finished. They also, as I said before, will not have a kitchen, or a bathroom.. merely a fire and a pit, which I hope to do something about in time.
Reagan is the one in green (he's only wearing a shirt, which just breaks my heart.. I'll send him some clothes soon.).. look at his grin! He was just told that he has a sponsor! :D The older man is his big brother (one of 4 brothers), and the three girls are 3 of his 4/5 sisters (I'm not sure about the exact amount of his siblings).

This is the other picture, that I just cropped in.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

He's gorgeous! What a precious little boy. You must update when you get a letter from him!!!