Saturday, August 25, 2007

Picture of the Week

Ok, now that we're back from holidays and everything, hopefully I can get more into the routine of regularly posting... for example, putting up a picture of the week every week, and on the right day!! But we've been busy for a while, so here is this week's picture. Its been kind of hard to choose, as there haven't been that many pictures, and not that many are amazing, but I finally chose one...
Ok, so its not amazing.. no special lighting, no professional photogrophy; I just like it, because we're all together, and we're all actually smiling (I would say at the camera, but just look at Ayana's face! What a little prima donna!), and its cute. This was on our one year Gotcha Day anniversary (which was on Thursday, if you haven't read my other blog about it), so its a really special picture. So its not perfect, but I really like it; its cute and special to me! :D

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh my gosh- could Ayana be much cuter?! It is amazing to compare he to the referal picture you posted on the other blog- she looks SO much happier.

Nikki said...

OH and I forgot to ask you- when did you go to Mexico??? Did you do volunteer work there or was it jsut a vacation?